Monday 12 May 2014

"So Sweet" - layout by our GD Yuko Tanaka

Dziś czas by przedstawić Wam nasza kolejną Gościnną Projektantkę- Yuko Tanaka - utalentowaną artystkę z Japonii. Poznajmy Yuko.
Today it's time to introduce you our next Guest Designer - Yuko Tanaka - a talented artist from Japan. Let's meet Yuko.

***
My name is  Yuko Tanaka and I live in Japan.
     I live with my husband and a beautiful daughter.
     After I got married in 2006, I started sorted our wedding photos and organizing
      so that I could start “scrapbooking” in 2007.
       I gave birth to my dreamed daughter in 2012.
      Now  I eager in leaving the growth of the dearest daughter!
      I like gentle color, atmosphere.
      I want to leave a wonderful  memories of  my daughter.
       MY blog "with color" http://wihtcolors.blogspot.com/
***
Yuko przygotowała piękny layout ze swoją córką.
Yuko made a beautiful layout with her daughter.  
 ***
Here is my first layout: "So Sweet". I used a precious photo of my daughter. The theme is "MY HEART BELONGS TO YOU". I made it ​​with pale colors
I used pastel mist and acrylics paint which were mixed with gesso. The texture was attached with modeling paste, mist was attached with the brush.
 Very light expression!  

I am pleased with this. Thank you for watching!
13arts products which were used:
papers   All is love   "BIG LOVE" ,"FOLLOW YOUR HERAT"
Ayeeda Mist PASTEL RASPBERRY
Ayeeda Paint   MATT TURQUOISE
Ayeeda Gesso
Ayeesa Medium MODELING PASTE
Paper Flower  White, Pink
***
Dziękujemy Yuko, że zechciałaś zostać naszym Gościem.
Thank you for beeing our Guest Yuko!

No comments:

Post a Comment