Thursday 29 January 2015

A bowl of berries as seen by Melenia

Hello, 13 Arts fans!

I would like to share with you today a layout I made with LOTS of Ayeeda Gesso & Ayeeda Mists/Inks!  And it's all in cold colours! 




You have no idea how much of fluid the "Frozen Days" (Cosy Evening Collection) endured!
I couldn't believe that it didn't bend or dissolve after so much fluid on it!




What I did is actually simple:
I glued and gessoed all the elements of my page except from the photo, 
and then sprayed with Ayeeda Mists and Inks.  It's a technique that requires a great amount
of fluids, so one must make sure that the cardstock they pick for their background is going to WITHSTAND these waterfalls!  The 13 arts paper passed the test with flying colours!



Ok, because I'm a glitter girl, I could not omit the Silver Hologram Glitter and the Silver Microspheres!
They added lots of sparkle to my layout!

I hope you liked my page!

Products used:



3 comments:

  1. Precioso!!!, me encanta todo!!!...yo acabo de comprar productos de 13arts y estoy deseando recibirlos para probarlos!!!. Gracias por tus trabajos y tus enseñanzas guapa!!!
    Un abrazo .)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG !!! It's stunning ! I love your page, I recognize myself in your style !

    ReplyDelete