Tuesday 20 January 2015

A layout and a gift box by Ingrid Gooyer

Hi there!
I made this project for my beautiful "little girl" who just turned 24 two weeks ago.
Oh my 24 already! Time sure does fly, doesn't it! 
Made this layout with the "Fly away" collection.

I started this project by glueing some strips of paper and lace.
Created the texture with modeling paste and a stencil.
Did some randomly stamping, some touches with gesso, and added the twigs, flowers and buttons.
Made some splatters with the chalk woodbine and white splash ink.


The butterflies were cut out from the days and nights paper sheet.


Also made a small winter gift box with the same papers.
Made some splatters with the splash ink for a more wintery look.


  13@rts products used:

Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx

1 comment:

  1. These projects are incredible! I love Ingrid's mixed media background work.

    ReplyDelete