Thursday 22 January 2015

LO {You are so beautiful} by Terhi

Hello 13@rts fans!
It's Terhi here today sharing a layout about my beautiful daughter.
Last summer she enjoyed the heat and sun so much I wanted to capture her while she was drying herself after swimming. She looked so happy and beautiful!


I started by adding black ink through a stencil. Then drawing some random circles to the places I knew I was going to set my pics. After gluing some pieces of papers and doilies, I sprayed mists and SPLASH Acrylic Inks
I finished the layout with the flowers and then highlighting the papers with black pen. It was super easy creation process, but I love the result and all the white space.



Products:

Thank you for popping in today!
Terhi xx


Ps. Did you already joined our January challenge (link)?
There is a mind blowing inspiration picture - be sure to check it out in order to win 13@rts goodies!

and

Thank you for all of you who have found our Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment