Sunday 18 January 2015

Take Time- layout by our GD Alexandra Polyzou

It's time to say goodbye to our talented Guest Designer Alexandra Polyzou. As her last project she created a beautiful layout!

Czas pożegnać się z naszą utalentowaną Gościnną Projektantką- Alexandrą Polyzou. Jako swój ostatni projekt przygotowała dla nas piękny layout!


***


My 3nd and last project for 13arts is a page inspired from the incredible moodboard of Natalya Loi who is hosting this challenge on 13arts blog!
The theme of the challenge is: "Space in my head".!!!


At first I created my background applying gesso on the top of my paper.Then i added some texture with a stencil  i used, and another one, so that i could create a tree on the pattern paper..
At last I sprayed on different spots of the page using 2 mists.


I painted all the chipboards (frame & snowflake) with the same mists and i began to build my page using my favorite embellisements, such as flowers, a piece of white lace, washi tape.


To add some sparkle on my project i also added some gold microspheres and glitter strips. 



***

Thank you Alexandra for being our Guest and all your beautiful projects!
Dziękujemy Alexandro, że zechciałaś u nas gościć, oraz za wszystkie Twoje piękne prace!

No comments:

Post a Comment