Tuesday 13 January 2015

The best time by Melenia Agapides

Hello ladies!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas season and that the New Year entered in the best possible way for you!

So today I would like to share with you an art-journal page.


I have used a lot of stamps, which I accented with mists of two shades;
Gold (I can't do without it) and Lavender/Lilac.


Using the Dots Mask, I added texture to my page with modelling paste.
I glued the beautiful Timeless frame with Gel Medium.


The Fly away/Numbers mask helped me add layers of ink on my stamps, creating the impression of dimension.  I usually don't add flowers and other 3d objects in my art-journaling pages (as I want my books to close beautiful and not get bulky), so the layers of inks and mists create this effect for me!

I hope you like my page.  The Ayeeda inks and mists are a must when it comes to art-journalling, and so are the pastes. Use them in your projects and you will see how you won't need any other embellishments to adorn your pages!

 Products used:


3 comments: