Wednesday 1 April 2015

LO {High Voltage Smile} by Terhi

Hello all and happy April!

Few days ago we joined again with Sketchabilities sketch blog, and here is my layout for sketch #136. 13@rts is a generous sponsor there, so I suggest you to join if you want to win some 13@rts goodies!


For this layout, I wanted to use our new paper collection "Mental Vacation". I picked up some green and turquoise toned papers and added the same shades from "Color Basic" papers.
Background is created with mists and water, then some stencil work with inks and then with modelling paste.


One of the new products, Colored Grits, might be planned for mixed media creations, such as canvases, art journals and other, but I wanted to use the grits on this layout, too.
I spread some gel medium onto my papers and then dropped some grits on. I let it dry naturally and the shook off the left overs.




Thank you for stopping by today! 


Products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment