Friday 1 September 2017

Ważka / Dragonfly

Cześć,

na dziś pobawiłem się nieco mediami na bazie tagowej i tak powstał tag z ważką. Zacząłem od stworzenia tła za pomocą białego gessa, maski i kilku kolorów mgiełek.


Hi,

fro today's inspiration I payed with some 13arts products and I've made a tag with dragonfly. I started from making a backround with white gesso, stencil and few colors of mists.



Na środku taga umieściłem tekturową ważkę, której tułów zrobiłem z mikrokulek różnej wielkości. Jako oczu użyłem największych szklanych kuleczek. Po wyschnięciu multipurpose medium kulki pomalowałem białym gessem i dodałem koloru za pomocą mgiełek.

On the center of tag I puted a chipboard dragonfly. I've made her body with different size of microsphers. As eyes I use the biggest glass microspheres. When multipurpose medium was dry I cover all with white gesso and I added few colors with mists.


Dodałem pracy nieco blasku dzięki shiny powder w kolorze niebieskiej perły. Daje to dość ciekawe perłowe wykończenie, które ma piękny niebieski połysk.

I added a little bit shine to my project with blue pearls shiny powder. It's give a beautifull detail with pearl effect with blue shine.



Produkty: / Products:



Pozdrawiam,

Regards,

Dawid


1 comment: